Alshaya Group is a dynamic family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering an unparalleled choice of well-loved international brands to customers. Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey and Europe, with thousands of stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, as well as a growing online and digital business.
Administrator – Logistics – UAE
Job no: 4067050
Dubai Head Office
The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
Role: eCommerce Administrator
To support Fulfilment team being the link between regional logistics team, final mile providers, GCS, DC operations and Stores. Assist in problem solving, relationship building and enforcing policies. Accountable for accuracy and timely delivery of tasks.
Work within the region with internal and external contacts to ensure ecommerce processes are being followed, customer first approach is being implemented, accuracy of information key to success.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and administration teams across DCs, Group customer service, final mile teams to ensure ecommerce customers’ orders are delivered in good condition and their complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely fashion.
- Ensure continuous accuracy in data reported
- Assist in collating information to report on complaints and other aspects of fulfilment
- Assist in creating, developing and maintaining good working relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Highlight gaps in and areas for development to drive improvement in delivery SLA
- Always consider the customer in the delivery proposition
- Drive improved performance by highlighting obstacles, processes improvement, and recommend solutions.
- Be the first line in-market support to Fulfilment team with Group Customer Care in understanding and resolving customer complaints / feedback.
- Report on and recommend corrective actions to reduce customer complaints
- Must be numeric and good communicator
- Provide accurate information and support to various stakeholders internally and externally. Liaise with outside service departments, third party providers and government agencies
- Support Fulfilment team develop the creation of ecommerce logistics policy and procedures
- Ecommerce Operating model for customer complaints resolution
- Policies and procedures impact customer experience
- Regional Specific policies
- Ensure adherence to policies
- Supply Chain Management
- Ecommerce Operations
- Relationship Management
- Graduate qualification / experience in logistics desirable
- 1-2 years of experience in a role dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication written and oral skills.
Advertised: 18 Sep 2023 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 17 Oct 2023 Arabian Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.alshaya.com.