Petrofac is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey (number 81792), with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur. There are another 24 offices in various countries. It is quoted on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Executive II – Business Development
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Executive II – Business Development
- Work as part of a team to support the sales staff and assist with the coordination and participation in all activities carried out by a major international sales and marketing department. This includes but is not limited to the preparation of the pre-qualifications, presentations, marketing support, but also interfacing with clients, partners and other divisions of Petrofac at all Levels.
- Ensuring quality and technical integrity of pre-qualifications, presentations and marketing documents.
- Assisting with maintaining sales data such as the standard presentation material, headcount information, prequalification, database marketing library.
- Developing, under supervision, complex sales presentation.
- Participating in related exhibitions / conferences, specifically where it related to those territories being supported.
- Where required, support sales leads with proposal support.
- Where required, coordinating department sales meeting ensuring up to date sales information is available in readiness for the meeting.
- General sales and marketing coordination for specific countries and clients as directed by senior sales staff
- Market research from the internet and other sources as required for develop country and prospect specific market intelligence.
- Coordination with branch offices as required.
- Support as required to marketing communications activities for example in respect of publicity processes including press releases, articles for Petrofacts, internal communications, etc.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Sales, or a related field. A relevant master’s degree is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and market research.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and strategies.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.