Established in 1975, IFFCO is an international group based in the United Arab Emirates which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediates, and services.
Responsible for overall performance of Customer Services Department to ensure delivery of products and services which meet customers’ requirements and achieve business targets in accordance with the company’s corporate strategy
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement all necessary processes and procedures for documentation to export shipping, based on L/C and/or other credit terms and ensure compliance checks of documents (LC & Shipping)
- Provide all required documents attested from the relevant authorities/ministries/chamber of Commerce.
- Maintain regular contact and direct relationship with the Bank pertaining to all export procedures and documentation to ensure that all necessary documentation are provided.
- Investigate any claims made against the company by the customer and negotiate an acceptable settlement where possible.
- Responsible for all documentation required for acquiring certifications/lab test reports for required items and issue Certificate of Origin, Customs/ Insurance declaration.
- Maintain regular contact with the logistics or shipping company or agents for scheduling timely export documents delivery. Tracking the status of the entire shipments document and preparing a report of the same.
- Maintain contact with the shipping department in relation to damage to goods, inspection of return loads etc.
- Maintain effective process for filing all documentation and relevant email correspondences to ensure discrepant documents and discrepancy charges.
- Minimizing discrepant documents and discrepancy charges (payment realization)
- Ensuring low demurrage and detention costs
- Timely preparation of weekly documents negotiation report
- Effective utilization of ERP system
- Monitoring of slow moving and nonmoving stocks
- Customer Satisfaction
Work experience requirement
- 3-5 years of overall supply chain with customer service experience from reputed companies, in the relevant Industry/Sector such as Manufacturing and FMCG.
- Worked in WMS environment is desirable.
- Bachelors: Any Stream, preferable BBA
- Masters: MBA Operations
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iffco.com.