Website Juma Al Majid Holding Group LLC
Born of one man's vision, enterprise and drive, the Juma Al Majid group of companies had a modest start in the year 1950. After the passage of half a century, Mr. Juma Al Majid, founder and chairman, still remains the guiding light and inspirational force behind the organization's phenomenal success. His simple but highly effective philosophy of satisfying customers, small or big, through a mix of honesty, integrity and social awareness has become ingrained in all aspects of the business and is truly responsible for the group's unrivaled success.
1) Meeting with customers to ensure obligations and expectations are achieved.
2) Directing the performance of field maintenance and contractual service operations.
3) Conducting field education training with field workforce.
4) Maintaining customer quality assurance; emphasis on safety, managing the expenditure of labor and materials.
5) Improving efficiencies, managing route schedules and callback rates.
6) Providing technical support.
7) Authorizing repair orders.
8) Follow established procedural framework, Write weekly reports with recommendations and feedback on work in progress / planned and any critical incidences to enhance the scope of work
- High School while a diploma / Vocational training in Electrical & Electronics would be an advantage
- Minimum 7 years experience of which at least 4 years as a technician in elevator /escalator field
- Strong technical knowledge
- Team work
- UAE Experience & driving license are advantages
- Good Inter-personal skills in English while Arabic would be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit careers.al-majid.com.