We are a professional services business, a partner in delivering sustained economic and social progress, creating opportunities for individuals, companies and communities to find and realize their own futures. We can only do this with the support of our shareholders, earned by delivering earnings growth and a satisfactory return on their investment.
Telecom Supervisor / Superintendent
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Candidate should have experienced in LAN, PAGA, CCTV, Networking, and Telephone system and access control.
- Responsible for supervising field craft personnel related to a discipline as required to ensure adherence to international standards, schedule and construction sequence
- Responsible for supervising construction activities and trade and field personnel related to the discipline.
- Monitor daily construction details and daily progress in his area
- Maintain the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
- Promotes job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks and daily jobsite walks and keep a meticulous record of these.
- Prepare reports and forecasts relating to construction progress, job manpower forecasts etc.
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures and with the project objectives for safety, quality, productivity, schedule and cost. Provide solutions to subcontractor’s problems in order to achieve the successful execution of the project.
- Responsible for the implementation of construction work processes, project procedures and instructions within assigned operations.
- Ensure that the material handed over to the Subcontractor is controlled, preserved and issued for the intended purpose.
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- 15 years of experience in the oil & gas or related industry
- Experience of working on mega PMC Projects with in middle east environment.
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.